While we are deeply saddened by the loss of our son, it has been all of you that have helped us get through.
Together, let us honor the brief but bright light that was Red Layne.
We’re collecting written memories of Red, to serve as keepsakes for the parents.
We welcome all to participate. Feel free to write your memory on paper any size up to 8×11 with specific memories of Red. We ask that you mail your memory to P.O. Box 231, Springtown, PA 18081.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Click here to see or share pictures of Red.
The family appreciates donations to the SUDC Foundation at sudc.org. The SUDC Foundation has information about Sudden Unexplained Death in Childhood, including ways you can support families affected by this kind of loss.
To donate to the SUDC Foundation:
- Go the SUDC Foundation’s donation website
- Specify the amount you’d like to donate and whether this is a one-time or recurring donation
- Choose that the gift should be “In Honor Of”
- Skip the title section and don’t mark the box related to DNA Banking
- Please fill in the follow sections so correspondence will be sent to first name “Trillion and Greg,” last name “Layne” at the address P.O. Box 231, Springtown, PA 18081
- Enter your contact infomation, your credit card details and (if different than contact information) your billing address
- Click the Next button
- Review your contact information and the amount to donate and click the “Submit Payment” button